Employment law posters are in demand by employers – your customers and members. Whether you’re a reseller who wants to increase revenue or a Professional Employer Organization or Employer Association that simply wants to provide your customers value-added products or services, the GovDocs Distributor Program offers options that let you:
- Expand your offering by distributing labor law posters and compliance services to your members or customers.
- Establish volume discount pricing for your members or customers.
- Generate royalty payments based on member/customer purchases.
Value for Your Clients and Members
Compliance requirements touch nearly every aspect of your clients’ and members’ businesses – including labor law posters. Large and small companies alike must post federal, state, and local postings from many government agencies, and the postings change frequently.
A full-service posting compliance program aligns well with your current offering and reinforces your organization’s position as a trusted advisor to your clients and members.
Revenue for Your Organization
By adding GovDocs labor law poster compliance to your offering, your organization can earn revenue two ways:
- Royalty Payments based on purchases made by your members or clients at pricing levels determined by your organization. GovDocs will negotiate product pricing and royalty percentages with you.
- Cost-to-Margin Markup where GovDocs supplies your organization with labor law posters and/or annual compliance management subscriptions at negotiated levels, which you can resell to members or clients at pricing levels determined by your organization.
Providing accurate and timely labor law poster compliance solutions requires more than just a labor law poster product: it requires a well established program designed to meet your operational needs, as well as the needs of your customers.