Posting Date: 12/6/2018
GovDocs provides the nation’s largest companies with enterprise HR and labor law compliance solutions through its software and customized products and services. Currently, 25% of Fortune 50 companies use GovDocs’ services – with more coming on board every month.
To continue our expansion as one of the fastest growing labor law compliance providers, we are looking for a talented Business Development Representative with B2B experience to join our team. This position will report to the Director of Inside Sales & Operations but will be tightly aligned with senior sales representatives with notable track records of success.
GovDocs is seeking an experienced person who is passionate about customer experience and enjoys collaborating in a partnered sales environment. The Business Development Representative’s primary responsibility is to drive sales as they generate, qualify and nurture prospective major account clients and develop new sales opportunities within an assigned territory. This will involve extensive lead prospecting, research and prospect interaction. The Business Development Representative position has direct interaction with Marketing and Client Services.
- Coordinate with marketing department to execute strategic, targeted prospect marketing campaigns using email and phone calls
- Follow-up on inbound leads and targeted marketing campaigns
- Conduct research on targeted prospects, profile prospects and update account information in the company’s customer relationship management (CRM) tool to ensure appropriate sales and marketing coverage
- Work closely with sales representatives to communicate and coordinate lead and opportunity pipeline development as well as the transition of sales opportunities at the appropriate time
- Bachelors Degree
- Business-to-business software or professional service sales experience
- Experience utilizing phone, email, marketing materials, and marketing campaigns to locate decision makers and create new customer opportunities
- Demonstrated ability to assess sales opportunities and move prospects through a sequence of events to develop and progress a sales cycle
- Proficiency in Microsoft tools
- Good sense of humor
This position is critical to the success of our business and the compensation package will be tailored to the candidate commensurate with candidate’s experience and skills. Compensation will include base salary and performance-based incentives. Benefits include paid vacation and holidays, medical and dental, and matching 401(k).
Send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org