After increasing its minimum wage to $10.10 in stages by 2018, the State of Maryland’s Department of Labor, Licensing, and Regulation has issued the revised Maryland Minimum Wage and Overtime Law posting.
The Maryland Minimum Wage and Overtime Law fact sheet is available as part of the GovDocs Maryland Posting Packages. Each Maryland compliance package (printed posters or PDFs) includes workplace postings required for Maryland employers.
Maryland Labor Law Posting Requirements
- Unemployment Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation Notice
- Employment of Minors Fact Sheet (Child Labor)
- Safety & Health Protection on the Job
- Equal Pay for Equal Work
- Wage and Hour Fact Sheet
- Health Insurance
- Wage Payment and Collection
- Pregnant and Working
- No Smoking Poster
Maryland Minimum Wage Increase Schedule
- January 1, 2014: $8.00 per hour
- July 1, 2015: $8.25 per hour
- July 1, 2016: $8.75 per hour
- July 1, 2017: $9.25 per hour
- July 1, 2018: $10.10 per hour
Employers in Maryland will need to display the current minimum wage posting in each year the rate changes.
[gravityform id=”2″ name=”Stay Informed of Labor Law News from GovDocs”]