The Nevada Equal Rights Commission has updated its Nevada Law Prohibits Discrimination posting. The poster is required for all employers with locations in Nevada and is available in English and Spanish.
What Changed on the Nevada Discrimination Posting?
- Genetic information added to protected classes list.
- Specified 40+ as ages protected from employment discrimination.
- Included pregnancy as a protected sex discrimination category.
- Poster reformatted and new revision date of 1/14.
The updated posting is included on the GovDocs Nevada State-on-One poster along with other postings required for Nevada employers.
What Postings are Required for Nevada Employers?
- Notice to Employees (Unemployment Insurance)
- Workers’ Compensation
- Rules to be Observed by Employers (Wage & Hour Laws)
- Safety & Health Protection on the Job
- Nevada Law Prohibits Discrimination
- Emergency Phone Numbers
- Lie Detector Limitations
- Pay Day Notice
- Minimum Wage Annual Bulletin
- Daily Overtime Annual Bulletin
- No Smoking
[rs-box_content style=”basic_block” txt_color=”#333333″ bkg_color=”#f5f5f5″ brd_color=”#ccc”] [gravityform id=”20″ name=”U.S. Labor Law Alerts”] [/rs-box_content]