Are you updated? North Dakota has released a mandatory update to their Wage & Labor Laws posting. The update was effective on 8/1/2013 and includes:
- Verbiage and formatting changes throughout
- Added “Limitations on Paid Time Off” section
- Added “Highly compensated employees” to overtime exemptions
- Added “service employee” definition to tip credit section
- Added all the statute cities on the poster
This is only the second mandatory change in the past seven years for North Dakota. Did you catch it? With GovDocs’ Automatic Update Program, you don’t need to! We keep track of state, provincial, and federal posting updates and automatically send new posters to you to keep your company compliant. For more information on GovDocs’ Automatic Update Program or to subscribe, click here.