World’s Largest Supplier of Industrial Gases
A multinational member of the Fortune Global 500 initially was uncertain about to how approach workplace posting compliance for their 217 locations in the U.S.
When they assessed their current approach, they realized that some locations printed their own postings and others had contracted with other poster vendors. They wanted a centralized program to ensure compliance at all of their locations in the U.S.
They considered managing the program in house, which could mean only two things:
- Dedicated staff resources to monitor hundreds of state and federal issuing agencies and then coordinating printing and distribution; or
- Infrequent bulk purchases, which might lead to overspending on unneeded posters.
With the GovDocs Update Program, this company not only centralized its posting compliance program, they also have a compliance partner who efficiently executes the program on their behalf. The automatic compliance subscriptions for each location:
- Free staff resources for other projects
- Lock in negotiated pricing
- Avoid overspending on unneeded posters