As the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to spread globally, our main objectives now are to support you, your company, and your company’s locations — and to navigate this complicated and ever-changing environment together with you.
Delivering for our customers every day is at the core of what we do. That means providing the reliable products and service you count on, in good times, and even more importantly, in challenging times. In keeping this commitment, your safety and the safety of our employees will be our top priority.
As COVID-19 affects a growing number of businesses in our communities, we are prepared and implementing measures to ensure we’ll continue to be there for you to meet your employment law posting and data compliance needs.
Here are just a few of the steps we are taking:
- With our workforce at full strength, we are diligently tracking and communicating changes to employment law posting compliance, minimum wage rates and regulations, and paid leave regulations being impacted by the COVID-19 crisis across all federal, state and local jurisdictions.
- We are holding Posting Update subscription shipments to customer locations for any clients requesting to do so because of coronavirus-related “Shelter-in Place” state, city, or county executive orders.
- We have coronavirus poster kits in inventory and ready to deploy to your locations. We are also poised to design, produce and distribute custom postings to your locations should the need arise.
- We have been able to successfully set up 90 percent of our workforce with the ability to telecommute through July 6, 2020. For staff that does come into the office/warehouse, we have arranged all workstations with 6 feet or more of physical distancing diameters to reduce close contact. In addition, we have enhanced cleaning at our office and warehouse facilities.
- We continue to provide resources through our Employment Law News blog, and clients can contact us directly through their Account Managers or at 866-922-0930 or email@example.com.
Keeping companies and their employees well-informed of employment laws and regulations — particularly with respect to paid sick leave and minimum wage compensation — is a key part of our nation’s ability to navigate this uncertain time, and we take our responsibility to our clients and our employees very seriously. You can expect that our customer service representatives and account managers will be ready to help if you have questions.
We Go[v] forth together.