Managing Your Employment Law Compliance Program in Today’s Environment
Facilitated by Jana Bjorklund, Senior Counsel and Director, Employment Law and Compliance, GovDocs
Join GovDocs’ Jana Bjorklund, an employment attorney with 20 years’ experience, for an interactive roundtable discussion on strategies and best practices to effectively manage employment law compliance programs.
- 8:30 a.m. to 11 a.m. EDT
- Tuesday, April 7
With the ever-changing landscape of employment law, let’s come together to discuss what HR challenges are keeping you up at night and exchange ideas on ways to improve your processes, programs and more.
Discussion Topics Include:
- Paid leave compliance challenges and what’s pending in 2020
- Predictive scheduling laws in 2020
- Pay equity and the ban on salary history
- New trends in discrimination laws in the workplace (i.e. hairstyles)
- Impact on hiring as a result of recent cannabis laws