Managing employment law compliance is a complex effort for large, multilocation companies. Gone are the days of tracking federal and state laws; counties and cities are passing ordinances, as well. The event will be held Wednesday, Nov. 6 at GovDocs.
During this interactive roundtable discussion, we will discuss the strategies and best practices organizations implement to effectively manage their company-wide labor law compliance programs.
This is an invite-only event facilitated by GovDocs’ Jana Bjorklund, Senior Counsel and Director, Employment Law and Compliance. For more information email email@example.com.
Discussion topics include:
- Challenges: What parts of the process are painful?
- Staff: Who is involved in this process? How much time do they spend?
- Resources: What do you use to stay on top of laws?
- Communication: How do you coordinate poster updates with your locations?
- Wish list: What would make this process easier?