This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you, your company and GovDocs, Inc. under which you may access our website www.govdocs.com or any accessible applications through our site. This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our site regardless if you or your company are under a corporate agreement. Your use of our site means that you or your company accept, and agree to abide by this policy.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- To send, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- To reproduce, duplicate, copy or resell any part of our site or associated applications accessible herein in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use.
- To access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in conjunction with our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
GovDocs, Inc. will solely determine whether this acceptable use policy was breached through your or your company’s use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- Withdrawal of your or your company’s right to use our site
- Removal of any uploaded information
- Issue of a warning to you and/or your company
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Changes to acceptable use policy
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.