City and County Labor Law Compliance
Subscribers to GovDocs Labor Law News know it’s true: city and county labor laws are adding a layer of complexity to compliance for large companies. Did you know more than 70 cities and counties in the United States have workplace requirements associated with these new laws? And the trend shows no sign of stopping.
GovDocs is hosting our very first webinar with our friends at hr.com, and we’d love for you to attend! As a bonus, the webinar gives you continuing ed credit through IHR.
And it’s free.
We’ve geared up a meaty, non-sales webinar covering:
• Five big challenges of city and county labor laws to enterprise compliance
• Typical posting, notice and record-keeping requirements
• Imminent effective dates of new laws that may affect your workforce
Throughout the presentation, you’ll also hear about:
• Current city and county legislation, as well as how this legislation causes a reaction at the state level
• Hot legal topics like minimum wage, paid sick leave, “ban the box” and discrimination
• Helpful tips and resources to stay up to date on city and county labor law-related news
The webinar will be presented by GovDocs Compliance Counsel, Anne Jakala, Esq., and Erica Kritsberg, GovDocs Product Marketing Manager.
When: Wed., May 18, 2016
Time: 10 a.m. – 11 a.m. Central
Free registration via hr.com.