What is the Client Advisory Board?
A group of clients who comes together twice a year to discuss their experiences with GovDocs and the employment law management industry.
The CAB consists of HR professionals and thought leaders to help us define our future deliverables and how we can do a better job helping companies simplify the multilayered challenges of enterprise employment law compliance.
These discussions provide marketplace guidance on:
- Overall GovDocs business strategy
- Product, technology and service direction
- Compliance industry trends; mutual pain points and opportunities
- Marketing and positioning
- Business development practices
- Implementation and client support management
The GovDocs 2017-2018 CAB
Adecco Group North America
Banfield Pet Hospital
HR Sr. Analyst, Employee Records
Manager of Dispute Resolution & HR Compliance
Director of Compliance, Human Resources
Sr. Specialist, HR Compliance
Director, HR Compliance
Luxottica Retail North America
EEOC Compliance Representative
Director, Human Resources
Director, Employee Relations