The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) released the Know Your Rights poster Oct. 19. As a result, GovDocs is updating all federal poster formats (physical and digital) in English and Spanish.
GovDocs Update Program clients will receive new federal posters in all applicable locations.
The EEOC Know Your Rights poster replaces and updates the current EEO is the Law poster. While the law itself remains the same, changes to the poster include:
- Straightforward language and formatting
- Harassment is a prohibited form of discrimination
- Sex discrimination includes bias based on pregnancy and related conditions, sexual orientation or gender identity
- A new QR code directing people to a webpage on how to file charges
- Information about equal pay discrimination for federal contractors
- Added an Oct. 20, 2022, revision date
For more details on the changes, read our blog, New EEOC Labor Law Poster.
The Know Your Rights poster does not have an effective date at this time.
Affected Poster Formats
- State and Federal Combined posters (English and Spanish)
- Federal-on-One posters (English and Spanish)
- Intranet Poster Program (English and Spanish): Updated federal poster files available as of Oct. 21, 2022
GovDocs will begin shipping updated federal posters to clients the week of Nov. 14, 2022. Given the high shipment volume, we anticipate this process will take several weeks to complete.
Additional Poster Orders
Updated federal posters will begin shipping to all client locations the week of Nov. 14, 2022. To avoid duplicates and additional costs, we recommend GovDocs Update Program clients hold off on ordering additional posters until the update process is complete.
Questions and Additional Information
GovDocs clients: Contact your account manager for assistance. Direct all other inquiries to [email protected].