Posting Date: April 27, 2022
We believe that the best way for us to grow, is through a work environment that allows us more flexibility whereby employees can be together in the office where interactions can happen with higher frequency and effectiveness (collaboration and team-engagement) – especially when dealing with complex problems and business innovation, balanced with work-from-home where we have more focused, uninterrupted time with minimal distractions for dedicated project/productive work.
Best Places to Work 2021:
GovDocs has been named one of the 2021 Best Places to Work by the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal!
Being named an honoree was no easy feat, as they received over 300 nominations for the award. GovDocs was one of the top-scoring Minnesota businesses honored in the medium company category (50-250 employees) for creating a fun, challenging, and rewarding workplace.
Read more about GovDocs as Best Places to Work 2021 here: https://bizj.us/1qbeau
The Account Manager is responsible for bringing GovDocs’ best ideas, innovations, and capabilities to a portfolio of customers, providing employment law compliance leadership ensuring overall adoption, and driving greater business value and delight.
You will develop long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders, gaining an understanding of their business requirements and goals, and how they are using GovDocs products and services.
- Build and maintain customer relationships for assigned portfolio of accounts by providing a high degree of customer service, ensuring client engagement and satisfaction.
- Retain customers by conducting regular contact with customers to identify needs, ensure customer satisfaction, on time renewals, and accurate and timely delivery of invoicing.
- Provide internal feedback from customers to ensure that GovDocs’ products and services continually meet customer needs.
- Support the sales team in building strong strategic and business relationships to identify new opportunities and organically grow business from existing customers.
- Collaborate with the Client Services team to bring best practices and process efficiencies to the group that create a better experience for the team and our clients.
- Proven experience delighting customers and a history of building effective relationships
- Ability to always think two steps ahead, multi-task, and thrive in a fast-paced/high volume environment
- Possess extremely strong client communication skills
- Have a good sense of humor
- Are motivated by results of the customer and company
- Have a high sense of urgency
- Enjoy collaborating cross-departmentally including Sales, Product, Marketing, Finance, and Operations
- Your peers at previous workplaces will remark at how good you are at your job
- 4-year degree or equivalent work experience
- 1-2 years of account management experience in a professional services company
This position is critical to the success of our business and the compensation package will be commensurate with candidate’s experience and skills. Compensation will include base salary and performance-based incentives. Benefits include paid vacation, paid volunteer time and paid holidays, medical and dental, and matching 401(k).
GovDocs serves companies in building and executing their employment law compliance programs in two primary ways:
- Employment Law Posting Service: We manage all the complexities of identifying and providing the required set of employment law postings from the 1,500+ potential postings across the U.S. and Canada. Using proprietary technology, we allow companies to manage, track and verify postings at each of their locations – including our patent pending PosterCheck technology. Our Employment Law Posting Update service is used by almost 20% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the Fortune 100.
- Employment Law Compliance Software Solutions: This is a first to market Software-as-a-Service starting with our Minimum Wage product and Paid Leave products, which allow companies to identify and track which laws apply to their locations and employees, then provides all relevant data to make decisions. This service was created in response to requests from some of our largest customers who recognized that employment law expansion across and variances between jurisdictions (Federal, State and Local) were too difficult to manually track.
GovDocs has grown revenue annually by 20% since 2008 with a 96% customer retention rate, primarily due to our Postings Update Program both obtaining and retaining customers – as employment law postings are required by law, every company has an existing provider. Our Software Solutions are an entirely new line of business that gives us great growth potential to create a full Employment Law Compliance (ELC) platform of solutions, it is also challenging us to reinvent how we view urgency, innovation and teamwork.
You must be authorized to work in the United States. Immigration or work visa sponsorship will not be provided. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and
eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Send resume, salary requirements and cover letter to: email@example.com