Date posted: Oct. 9, 2019
GovDocs serves companies in building and executing their employment law compliance programs in two primary ways.
- Employment Law Posting Service: We manage all the complexities of identifying and providing the necessary set of labor postings from the 1,500+ potential postings across the U.S. and Canada. Using proprietary technology, we allow companies to manage, track and verify postings at each of their locations – including our patent pending PosterCheck℠. Our Employment Law Posting Update service is used by almost 20% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the Fortune 50. We also provide this service to the U.S.’s 2nd largest payroll & HR provider.
- Employment Law Data Service: This is a first to market Software-as-a-Service starting with our Minimum Wage product, which allows companies to identify and track which laws apply to their locations, then provides all relevant data to make decisions. This service was created in response to requests from some of our largest customers who recognized that employment law expansion across and variances between jurisdictions (Federal, State and Local) were too difficult to manually track.
GovDocs has grown revenue annually by 22% since 2008 with 96% customer retention rate, primarily due to our Posting Update Service both obtaining and retaining customers – as employment law posters are required by law, every company has an existing provider.
Our Data Services is an entirely new line of business that gives us great growth potential to create a full Employment Law Management (ELM) platform, it is also challenging us to reinvent how we view urgency, innovation and teamwork.
Reporting to the Director of Client Services, the Account Manager is responsible for bringing GovDocs’ best ideas, innovations, and capabilities to a portfolio of customers, providing labor law compliance leadership ensuring overall adoption and driving greater business value and delight.
You will develop long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders, developing an understanding of their business requirements and goals, and how they are using GovDocs products and services.
- Maintain customer relationships for assigned accounts by providing a high degree of customer service and ensuring client engagement and satisfaction.
- Retain customers by conducting regular contact with customers to: identify needs, ensure customer satisfaction, accurate and timely delivery and invoicing, and on-time renewals.
- Provide internal feedback from customers to ensure that GovDocs’ products and services continually meet customer needs.
- Support the Sales team in building strong strategic and business relationships in order to identify new opportunities and organically grow business from existing customers.
- Support the Implementation Team in managing the effective delivery of customer programs including communication strategies, customer training, issue resolution and utilization reporting.
- Collaborate with the Client Services team to bring best practices and process efficiencies to the group that create a better experience for the team and our clients.
- 4-year degree or equivalent work experience
- 1-2 years of account management experience preferred in a professional services company
- Experienced using CRM tools and or order entry/fulfillment tools
- Extremely strong client one-on-one communication skills; grace under pressure
- High sense of urgency
- Ability to think two steps ahead, multi-task, and excel in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to collaborate cross-departmentally including Sales, Product and Operations
- Team skills that attract others to work with and for you
- Good sense of humor
- Self-aware and self-critical
- Motivated by results of the customer and company
- Peers at previous workplaces will remark at how good you are at your job
This position is critical to the success of our business and the compensation package will be commensurate with candidate’s experience and skills. Compensation will include base salary and performance-based incentives. Benefits include paid vacation, paid volunteer time and paid holidays, medical and dental, and matching 401(k).
Send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to: email@example.com.