This position has been filled. Please visit our Careers page for other openings.
Reporting to the Director of Business Systems and Operations, the Data Analyst Intern is responsible for working through the analysis and clean-up of internal GovDocs data related to the full company transformation and switch to new CRM, ERP and B2B eCommerce solutions (Salesforce and Sage Intacct). This role will partner with teams across GovDocs to identify data sets that need to be moved into the new systems, analyze and improve the quality of the data and assist or manage the process of data translation. This is fun and challenging project that few get to experience during their careers. This role will offer a great opportunity to learn, both systems and data and the implications a significant change can have on a business.
- Identify data sets across various areas of the business
- Utilize technical skills to extract data from Netsuite and other systems
- Analyze data sets to identify issues and determine ways to improve the quality of the data prior to loading into new business systems
- Partner with internal and external project teams in the translation and loading of company data into new CRM, B2B Commerce and ERP systems
- Assist in the build out of reporting needs against the future data sets to ensure access to all key business data for strategic decision making
- Additional projects as assigned
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program in MIS, Data Science or related field
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skill
- Detail-oriented with strong data analysis skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical and creative mind
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Effective time management skills and the ability to prioritize work assignments
Compensation will include an hourly rate of pay. This position is not bonus eligible.
GovDocs serves companies in building and executing their employment law compliance programs in two primary ways:
Employment Law Posting Service: We manage all the complexities of identifying and providing the required set of employment law postings from the 1,500+ potential postings across the U.S. and Canada. Using proprietary technology, we allow companies to manage, track and verify postings at each of their locations – including our patent pending PosterCheck technology. Our Employment Law Posting Update service is used by almost 20% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the Fortune 100.
Employment Law Compliance Software Solutions: This is a first to market Software-as-a-Service starting with our Minimum Wage product and Paid Leave products, which allow companies to identify and track which laws apply to their locations and employees, then provides all relevant data to make decisions. This service was created in response to requests from some of our largest customers who recognized that employment law expansion across and variances between jurisdictions (Federal, State and Local) were too difficult to manually track.
GovDocs has grown revenue annually by 20% since 2008 with a 96% customer retention rate, primarily due to our Postings Update Program both obtaining and retaining customers – as employment law postings are required by law, every company has an existing provider. Our Software Solutions are an entirely new line of business that gives us great growth potential to create a full Employment Law Compliance (ELC) platform of solutions, it is also challenging us to reinvent how we view urgency, innovation and teamwork.
Send resume, salary requirements and cover letter to: