This position has been filled. Please visit our Careers page for other openings.
GovDocs serves companies in building and executing their employment law compliance programs in two primary ways.
- Employment Law Posting Service: We manage all the complexities of identifying and providing the necessary set of labor postings from the 1,500+ potential postings across the U.S. and Canada. Using proprietary technology, we allow companies to manage, track and verify postings at each of their locations – including our patent pending PosterCheck℠. Our Employment Law Posting Update service is used by almost 20% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the Fortune 50. We also provide this service to the U.S.’s 2nd largest payroll & HR provider.
- Employment Law Data Service: This is a first to market Software-as-a-Service starting with our Minimum Wage and Paid Leave products, which allows companies to identify and track which laws apply to their locations, then provides all relevant data to make decisions.
GovDocs has grown revenue annually by 22% since 2008 with 96% customer retention rate, primarily due to our Posting Update Service both obtaining and retaining customers – as employment law posters are required by law, every company has an existing provider.
Our Employment Law Compliance (ELC) platform is the key to GovDocs growth as it is how customers will engage us for all products, and it is allowing GovDocs to disrupt the existing marketplace.
GovDocs has a strong culture of innovation, teamwork and urgency to serve our customers. We also have a very balanced approach to our employee experience with strong culture, work/life balance, compensation and long-term growth mindset – all of which all provide us an environment that will deliver sustainable growth.
Reporting to the Director of Client Services, the Implementation Manager (IM) is responsible for onboarding new clients into GovDocs’ employment law posting compliance and data programs. In addition to owning a book of implementation projects with the focus on successful and on-time project completion, the IM will manage project timelines and help clients plan and track project deliverables. The IM provides employment law compliance leadership coupled with a deep understanding of each customer’s expectation, thus ensuring a great client experience during initial launch.
The IM sets the tone for a successful future partnership between GovDocs and its clients, laying the groundwork for customer success and expansion. Working very closely with several internal GovDocs departments is essential to manage all stages of the implementation life cycle. The Implementation Manager will provide a seamless transition from Sales into ongoing Account Management.
You will be a successful as the Implementation Manger if you:
- Develop and demonstrate a deep understanding of the GovDocs client onboarding process during the first 30 Days of joining the team.
- Educate clients on GovDocs’ proven implementation methodologies (best-practices and knowledge-base from having served 700 customers over the last 20 years) by using a polite but persuasive consultative approach.
- Train customers on GovDocs’ products and drive initial product engagement.
- Possess the ability to manage multiple and varied projects, including developing project objectives, prioritizing project responsibilities, delegating tasks, executing project deliverables, and tracking projects to successful completion.
- Confidently confirm requirements with clients for changes to business products; processes and systems based on ongoing client feedback within the implementation stage to ensure 100% client satisfaction.
- Demonstrate the ability to detect issues that may impact implementation timeline and budget and then adapt and suggest solutions to help clients avoid delays.
- Conduct clear interdepartmental communication of client’s unique implementation requirements and issues in a manner that makes colleagues eager to help you and the client succeed.
- Recognize valuable customer trends and communicate to Product, Sales, Account Management and Production teams allowing GovDocs products and services to continually exceed market expectations.
- Hear our customers remark how pleasant it was to launch their employment law compliance program with you and GovDocs.
- Constantly look for ways to improve the process, feeling empowered to bring those ideas forth and make change happen.
- Demonstrate a technical aptitude and develop a close partnership with the Product and Software Development teams.
- 4-year degree preferred
- 2 – 4 years of Implementation and/or Project Management experience in a professional services company
- Experienced using CRM and ERP tools, NetSuite preferred
- Extremely strong one-on-one communication skills; grace under pressure.
- Strong presentation development and experience in presenting at senior levels within an organization
- Team skills that attract others to work with and for you
- Good sense of humor
- Self-aware and self-critical
- Motivated by results of the customer and company
Send resume and cover letter to: [email protected]