This position has been filled. Please visit our Careers page for other openings.
GovDocs serves companies in building and executing their employment law compliance programs in two primary ways.
- Employment Law Posting Service: We manage all the complexities of identifying and providing the necessary set of labor postings from the 1,500+ potential postings across the U.S. and Canada. Using proprietary technology, we allow companies to manage, track and verify postings at each of their locations – including our patent pending PosterCheck℠. Our Employment Law Posting Update service is used by almost 20% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the Fortune 50. We also provide this service to the U.S.’s 2nd largest payroll & HR provider.
- Employment Law Data Service: This is a first to market Software-as-a-Service starting with our Minimum Wage product, which allows companies to identify and track which laws apply to their locations, then provides all relevant data to make decisions. This service was created in response to requests from some of our largest customers who recognized that employment law expansion across and variances between jurisdictions (Federal, State and Local) were too difficult to manually track.
GovDocs has grown revenue annually by 22% since 2008 with 96% customer retention rate, primarily due to our Posting Update Service both obtaining and retaining customers – as employment law posters are required by law, every company has an existing provider.
Our Data Services is an entirely new line of business that gives us great growth potential to create a full Employment Law Management (ELM) platform, it is also challenging us to reinvent how we view urgency, innovation and teamwork.
Reporting to the Director of Human Resources, the Office Manager is responsible for both administrative and office management responsibilities in support of the GovDocs team.
- Compose correspondence and other complex documents
- Create and maintain spreadsheet files
- Create, modify, and maintain PowerPoint presentations
- Maintain and manage schedules
- Miscellaneous projects/duties/responsibilities as directed
- Screen phone calls for CEO, VPs, Directors and inbound general office calls
- Responsible for developing standards and promoting activities that enhance operational procedures
- Assist in completion of expense reports for CEO, VPs, Directors
- Create and distribute surveys
- Help plan and coordinate various customer conferences
- Arrange complex and detailed travel plans
- Welcome office visitors and make guests feel comfortable and positively welcome
Office Management Responsibilities:
- Maintain cleanliness of common spaces and conference rooms
- Distribute mail to recipients
- Track facilities, office equipment and technology inventory
- Oversee the maintenance of the office equipment, troubleshoot and call for maintenance when needed
- Research, plan, coordinate & attend company functions
- Maintain vendor relationships and respond to inquiries, problems or issues related to the facilities, equipment and services
- Work with IT vendor to manage computers/laptops and peripherals inventory
- Order new equipment and set up for new hires
- Manage phone system
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Microsoft Office proficiency
This position is critical to the success of our business and the compensation package will be commensurate with candidate’s experience and skills. Compensation will include base salary and performance-based incentives. Benefits include paid vacation, paid volunteer time and paid holidays, medical and dental and 401(k).
Send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to: email@example.com
Location: St. Paul, MN
Department: Human Resources