This position has been filled. Please visit our Careers page for other openings.
GovDocs is looking for an energetic part-time (10-20 hours/week) light duty warehouse Order Picker/Kitter with a great attitude. An Order Picker/Kitter will be responsible for picking and filling customer orders for shipment. This position is best suited for an individual with strong attention to detail and the ability to work quickly, efficiently, and accurately. Hours will vary from week to week. Work is generally performed Monday through Friday between the hours of 7 a.m. and 3:30 p.m.
Essential Job Functions
- Locate product in the warehouse
- Pull product from shelves and ensure it is not damaged
- Kit items in accordance with specifications provided by Fulfillment Lead
- Ensure complete and correct fulfillment of all orders processed
- Place shipments on pallets, as directed
- Meet company standards for productivity
- Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Diligent and punctual
- Hours will vary week to week; must be able to work a variable schedule
- Must be able to read and write legibly
- Must be able to count accurately, do simple math
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent is preferred
- Experience as order picker or other warehouse position is preferred
Work Environment and Physical Requirements
- Must be capable of sitting, standing, or walking for extended periods of time
- Must be prepared to do repetitive work, quickly and accurately
- Fast-paced environment, with fluctuating temperature and noise levels
- Employees are highly encouraged to bring in a pair of earbuds and listen to tunes while quickly and efficiently processing shipments
Send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org.