Posting Date: Nov. 6, 2019
Quality Assurance Engineer
We are a small, product-focused, software engineering team working on new products in the area of employment law management and we are focused on doing it the right way. That means unit testing, CI/CD, scrum, developing applications with leading-edge technologies running on AWS and it also means rigorous Quality Assurance with a reliance on both traditional QA and Test Automation. That’s where we need you.
We are seeking somebody to join our Product Engineering team as a QA Engineer to implement, develop, maintain and mature our QA practice, help in the development of automated tests and assist in analyzing stories and requirements to create test plans.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Monitor business and functional requirements for all tests and document all test cases and assist to resolve all issues.
- Implement test cases and evaluate all results and prepare test data and design all functional tests in required framework and monitor all development cycles and implement scripts on same.
- Work with engineering and our test automation partner to administer and maintain all automation scripts and review all product changes and coordinate with developers to provide efficient feedback and partner with manual test team to implement all manual test cases.
- Monitor all automation processes and prepare status reports for all progress and document all automation processes and deign an efficient automation framework for all web products.
- Coordinate with product development engineers to design all test plans and analyze all functional and non-functional requirements
- Administer performance of all regression tests on functional processes and develop all required test plans for various automated processes and coordinate with QA and engineering team to document all required test plans.
- Analyze and identify presence of any bug in system and escalate issues if required and assist all engineers to validate and resolve all bug issues.
- Prepare schedule for all test activities and document all bug issues for database and implement all test scripts for various projects.
- Evaluate all programs and prepare required flowcharts and diagrams as per user request and guidelines and manage operational features for all automation processes and review all test cases and project cycle.
We are a small company with a great Agile development culture. Now is a great time to get in close to the ground floor and really do some interesting and meaningful work with a group of good people who are excited about building great software. If you have energy, enthusiasm, and a strong set of QA skills, we would love to hear from you.
Ability to code QA automation scripts not required, manual QA testing preferred. 2-5+ years experience in a QA role preferred. Experience working with agile processes strongly preferred. Understanding of user stories and acceptance criteria, JIRA, and the Scrum process strongly preferred.
This position is critical to the success of our business and the compensation package will be commensurate with candidate’s experience and skills. Compensation will include base salary and performance-based incentives. Benefits include paid vacation, paid volunteer time and paid holidays, medical and dental, and matching 401(k).
Send resume, salary requirements and cover letter to: email@example.com