This position has been filled. Visit our Careers page for other openings.
GovDocs’ Technology Solutions team is focused on growth and scale of GovDocs business through delivering and building internal technology that meets the business needs for each department – with a balance of ease of use, efficient operations and scale.
To achieve this outcome, we seek a ERP Systems Administrator (Netsuite/Salesforce) who is driven by understanding the business need and making technology work for the business. GovDocs has a long-standing use of NetSuite and has regularly expanded/customized to meet our business, as we continue our growth of products and markets, we will need to both expand NetSuite and integrate with specialized software (third party and proprietary).
The ERP Systems Administrator (Netsuite/Salesforce) will need to actively provide options to improve and support our growth while balancing the cost effectiveness and efficiency of our NetSuite instance. The individual within this role will need to demonstrate strong influence and communications skills to collaborate internally with all GovDocs departments. This role will be either based at the GovDocs office in St. Paul, MN, or remotely within Minnesota.
The position will be the primary internal support contact for NetSuite, all related points of integration.
- NetSuite Application
- Maintain the NetSuite application and other related 3rd party business applications for internal users
- Develop, test and deploy customizations, custom objects, 3rd party tools / applications and new NetSuite modules based on evolving business needs
- NetSuite SME for managing NetSuite updates, troubleshooting of system errors and resolution and maintain up-to-date knowledge of NetSuite functionality, customization and integrations
- Partnership with business team
- Provide internal NetSuite Cases support (new saved searches, reports, KPI’s, and dashboards, user roles, etc.)
- Assist with data analysis, business process mapping, reporting needs, and improvement/simplification initiatives
- Create business and technical documentation – customizations, workflows, and business processes, and keeping all documentation up to date
- Monthly Business Operations
- Responsible for executing Technology Solutions tasks within the monthly update process
- NetSuite, Salesforce, or other ERP Experience
- 3-5 years of experience with ERP administration, configuration, and 3rd party integrations in complex environments, preferably with NetSuite and/or Salesforce
- Knowledge of NetSuite Finance would be advantageous, though not required
- Knowledge of workflows; familiarity with scripting and webservices a plus
- Administrator-level knowledge
- Custom records and objects, csv imports, page layouts, workflows, saved searches, reports and dashboards
- Familiarity with Roles and Permissions
- Ability to analyze problems, develop and recommend solutions and resolve issues
- Ability to operate successfully in a fast-paced environment that places a strong premium on integrity, excellence, execution and teamwork
- Well-organized, ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines and manage multiple projects while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Ability to remain professional and flexible while under pressure
- A strong understanding of business processes and requirements
- Project management, system implementation and system integration experience
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
GovDocs serves companies in building and executing their employment law compliance programs in two primary ways.
- Employment Law Posting Service: We manage all the complexities of identifying and providing the necessary set of labor postings from the 1,500-plus potential postings across the U.S. and Canada. Using proprietary technology, we allow companies to manage, track and verify postings at each of their locations – including our patent pending PosterCheck®. Our Employment Law Posting Update service is used by almost 20% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the Fortune 50. We also provide this service to the U.S.’s 2nd largest payroll & HR provider.
- Employment Law Data Service: This is a first to market Software-as-a-Service starting with our Minimum Wage product, which allows companies to identify and track which laws apply to their locations, then provides all relevant data to make decisions. This service was created in response to requests from some of our largest customers who recognized that employment law expansion across and variances between jurisdictions (Federal, State and Local) were too difficult to manually track.
GovDocs has grown revenue annually by 22% since 2008 with 96% customer retention rate, primarily due to our Posting Update Service both obtaining and retaining customers – as employment law posters are required by law, every company has an existing provider.
Our Data Services is an entirely new line of business that gives us great growth potential to create a full Employment Law Management (ELM) platform, it is also challenging us to reinvent how we view urgency, innovation and teamwork.
As with all GovDocs positions, they each serve a role in our success, so we ensure that our compensation is tied to both market rates as well as a candidate’s experience and skills. Compensation will include base salary and performance-based incentives. Benefits include paid vacation, paid volunteer time and paid holidays, medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance along with a 401(k) and employer match.
Send resume, salary requirements and cover letter to: email@example.com