- When guessing whether a labor law poster is still compliant, you ask yourself, “Bueller … Bueller … Bueller …?”
- The minimum wage listed on your California labor law poster says $4.25 – the rate in 1988
- You rely on Les Nessman from WKRP in Cincinnati for labor law news
- Your breakroom resembles an 80s-teen bedroom – instead of your favorite bands, it’s plastered with labor law posters
- The company’s last internal policy poster was printed on a dot-matrix printer
- You manage your location list in a Lotus 1-2-3 spreadsheet
- You are always ordering labor law posters … via fax.
Do these signs sound familiar? If so, it’s time to move your labor law compliance strategy into the 21st century. We miss the 80s too, but let’s be honest, the best things about the 80s were the DeLorean, “Brat Pack” movies, Nintendo, Aqua Net and MTV!