New EEOC Labor Law Poster
As you may have heard, the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) on Oct. 19, 2022, announced a federal labor law poster update.
While the law itself did not change, the EEOC updated and replaced its EEO is the Law poster with a Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal poster. Covered employers are required to display this poster at their locations.
The new EEOC Know Your Rights poster includes the following changes:
- Straightforward language and formatting
- Harassment is a prohibited form of discrimination
- Sex discrimination includes bias based on pregnancy and related conditions, sexual orientation or gender identity
- A new QR code directing people to a webpage on how to file charges
- Information about equal pay discrimination for federal contractor
Learn more on our blog, New EEOC Labor Law Poster.
Available Now: New EEOC Labor Law Poster
The federal Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal poster is now available. Purchase your new poster today, included in any of the following products.
GovDocs Update Service Clients
Existing GovDocs clients with update service will receive the Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal poster as part of their program.
Physical GovDocs Update Service
If you have physical update service for any of the following GovDocs products, we are working to ship your updated poster(s) as quickly as possible.
- Federal-on-One Poster (English and Spanish)
- State and Federal Poster Package
- State and Federal Combined Poster (English and Spanish)
Electronic GovDocs Update Service
For clients who have electronic update service for the State and Federal Electronic Poster Sets, your new files will be available for download Monday, Oct. 31.
Don’t Have Update Service? No Worries.
The new poster is available for purchase on the GovDocs Poster Store as part of the following products: