Many companies use the New Year to evaluate and improve their labor law posting compliance programs. But where do you begin? How do you know if your compliance poster program is working? How do you identify if there are any gaps in your postings? And how do you know if you’re spending too much time or money in pursuit of TOTAL enterprise compliance?
The 2017 “Fresh Start”: Tune Up Your Labor Law Compliance Program webinar is ideal for human resources and compliance professionals in companies with multiple locations across the United States and Canada who want to improve their enterprise compliance poster programs.
Join guest speaker, Cabot Wohlrabe, GovDocs Senior Compliance Specialist and learn how to:
- Develop a baseline of existing poster compliance levels
- Identify improvement areas across your enterprise
- Use tools and technology for efficient compliance audits and reporting
- Evaluate your labor law poster provider
In addition, you’ll also hear about – and get answers to – frequently asked questions, including:
- Auditing posting compliance – why is this important?
- Evaluating current processes – is your current program working?
- Identifying gaps – are you posting everything that is required?
- Potential problem areas – are the required posters reaching your locations?
Register for this event.