As a leader in employment law compliance, GovDocs is excited to announce a set of enhancements to the Intranet Poster Program, a digital solution that provides electronic labor law posters to remote and hybrid employees.
GovDocs Launches Enhanced Intranet Poster Program:
Electronic Labor Law Posters
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE (FEB. 15, 2023) EAGAN, MINN. — As a leader in employment law compliance, GovDocs is excited to announce a set of enhancements to the Intranet Poster Program, a digital solution that provides electronic labor law posters to remote and hybrid employees.
To provide a stronger user experience, the Intranet Poster Program now includes:
- An updated, clean design to align with the look and feel of GovDocs’ platform solutions
- A personalized view with company logo, based on popular client feedback
- New map navigation – users toggle between the U.S., U.S. territories and Canada
- Additional U.S. territories, Guam and U.S. Virgin Islands
With the shift to remote and hybrid work models, the Intranet Poster Program helps employers efficiently manage compliance for employees working outside the office. It provides easy online access to current labor law posters via a company portal or digital workspace.
At the end of 2020, the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) issued a bulletin about whether digital labor law postings are compliant, including certain circumstances under which electronic postings are appropriate:
- Employees must have easy access to the digital posting
- Employers must regularly communicate with employees electronically
- Employees must be able to readily determine which postings apply to them
- Employers must put them in a conspicuous place, albeit electronically
- While there may be no physical break room or common area for labor law postings, employers should still ensure their remote workers have access
With hybrid or fully remote work models becoming the new normal, employers should evaluate their labor law poster programs to remain compliant.
GovDocs is a leader in employment law compliance, helping large, multi-location companies manage the complex world of labor law postings, minimum wage, paid leave and more. The company continues to meet its clients’ needs through a growing suite of innovative products.
With nearly 20% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the Fortune 50 as clients, GovDocs strives to reinvent the way in which companies remain compliant in the ever-changing employment law landscape.
For employers with fewer than 30 locations, GovDocs offers the GovDocs Poster Store, which simplifies poster compliance across all industries and offers a variety of products to meet labor law compliance needs.
GovDocs simplifies employment law compliance for large, multi-jurisdiction employers in the U.S. and Canada. The GovDocs platform integrates three solutions in one convenient place to help businesses master the employment laws impacting their operations. Whether managing postings, minimum wage, or paid leave programs, GovDocs’ products save time, provide proactive insights into employment law changes and reduce the risk of noncompliance. For more information, visit govdocs.com.
1305 Corporate Center Dr., Suite 400
Eagan, MN 55121