This position has been filled. Please visit our Careers page for other openings.
GovDocs serves companies in building and executing their employment law compliance programs in two primary ways.
- Employment Law Posting Service: We manage all the complexities of identifying and providing the necessary set of labor postings from the 1,500+ potential postings across the U.S. and Canada. Using proprietary technology, we allow companies to manage, track and verify postings at each of their locations – including our patent pending PosterCheck®. Our Employment Law Posting Update service is used by almost 20% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the Fortune 50. We also provide this service to the U.S.’s second-largest payroll & HR provider.
- Employment Law Data Service: This is a first to market Software-as-a-Service starting with our Minimum Wage product, which allows companies to identify and track which laws apply to their locations, then provides all relevant data to make decisions. This service was created in response to requests from some of our largest customers who recognized that employment law expansion across and variances between jurisdictions (Federal, State and Local) were too difficult to manually track.
GovDocs has grown revenue annually by 22% since 2008 with 96% customer retention rate, primarily due to our Posting Update Service both obtaining and retaining customers – as employment law posters are required by law, every company has an existing provider.
Our Data Services is an entirely new line of business that gives us great growth potential to create a full Employment Law Management (ELM) platform, it is also challenging us to reinvent how we view urgency, innovation and teamwork.
Reporting to the Director of Client Services, the Client Services Specialist (CSS) is responsible for day-to-day interactions with GovDocs’ customers. Taking orders, assisting with order inquiries, logging returns, and resolving outstanding payments, the CSS creates long-standing relationships with repeat customers. The CSS also supports other team members as needed, helping ensure the customer experience is always first rate.
- Answer or direct incoming customer service calls
- Respond to customer service email inquiries
- Process service renewals of non-corporate customers
- Enter orders for product (new and existing customers)
- Process returned product and credit customer accounts
- Monitor General Voicemail box and resolve inquiries within established timelines
- Address all customer inquiries in a timely manner
- Resolve customer disputes or complaints
- Maintain highest level of product knowledge
- Other tasks as needed
- 1-2 years professional customer service experience in an office or call center
- Exceptional and professional written and verbal communications skills
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Solid interpersonal skills and can-do attitude
- Ability to work independently
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- NetSuite experience preferred
This position is critical to the success of our business and the compensation package will be commensurate with candidate’s experience and skills. Compensation will include base salary and performance-based incentives. Benefits include paid vacation, paid volunteer time and paid holidays, medical and dental, and matching 401(k).
Send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: St. Paul, MN
Department: Client Services