This position has been filled. Please visit our Careers page for other openings.
Flexible Work Model:
We believe that the best way for us to grow, is through a work environment that allows us more flexibility whereby employees can be together in the office where interactions can happen with higher frequency and effectiveness (collaboration and team-engagement) – especially when dealing with complex problems and business innovation, balanced with work-from-home where we have more focused, uninterrupted time with minimal distractions for dedicated project/productive work.
Best Places to Work 2021:
GovDocs was named one of the 2021 Best Places to Work by the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal!
Being named an honoree was no easy feat, as they received over 300 nominations for this year’s award. GovDocs was one of the top-scoring Minnesota businesses honored in the medium company category (50-250 employees) for creating a fun, challenging, and rewarding workplace.
Read more about GovDocs as Best Places to Work 2021 here: https://bizj.us/1qbeau
Ready to join a fast-growing, proven SaaS company and be a main contributor to its next level of growth? If so, here’s what it takes:
You’re a highly creative digital marketing professional with a passion for driving inbound traffic and lead generation through innovative campaigns and target prospect engagement. You enjoy collaborating with a sales team in pursuing the next big customer and you can’t wait to see what it’s like working in a high functioning marketing team. You have proven experience in thinking creatively and strategically one minute and driving results-oriented execution the next. You’re curious, a constant learner, and are comfortable trying something new.
And, most importantly you’re ready to join an employee-focused Top Workplace that takes the term “team culture” to a whole new level in our beautiful newly built hybrid-focused workspace.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Own and grow our digital marketing strategies that drive inbound traffic to our website. Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Develop strategic and creative marketing campaigns in collaboration with the sales team that target SMB, midmarket, and enterprise markets.
- Create account-based marketing (ABM) efforts in conjunction with the sales team that target the company’s top prospect accounts.
- Build and track a consistent SEO strategy that drives organic traffic to the company’s SaaS-based products and services.
- Expand the company’s social media presence with consistent and creative community involvement and engagement.
- Create content promotion strategies that proliferate and repurpose a wealth of already created content.
- Track conversion rates – what worked, what didn’t, and why?
- Develop and execute the company’s video marketing initiatives on the GovDocs website, YouTube, and other social media channels.
- Research and plan PR and speaking strategies for the company’s Compliance and Executive teams.
- Track competitive marketing practices and strategies.
- Develop KPI metrics to measure the effectiveness of your digital marketing initiatives.
- Experience and proven results in digital marketing and advertising
- Experience building and driving social media marketing
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Proven working experience driving website inbound traffic
- Demonstrable experience in search engine optimization and lead generation
- Ability to think strategically and creatively while being able to execute on your visions
This position is critical to the success of our business and the compensation package will be commensurate with candidate’s experience and skills. Compensation will include base salary and performance-based incentives. Benefits include paid vacation, paid volunteer time and paid holidays, medical and dental, and matching 401(k).
GovDocs serves companies in building and executing their employment law compliance programs in two primary ways:
- Employment Law Posting Service: We manage all the complexities of identifying and providing the required set of employment law postings from the 1,700+ potential postings across the U.S. and Canada. Using proprietary technology, we allow companies to manage, track and verify postings at each of their locations – including our patent pending PosterCheck technology. Our Employment Law Posting Update service is used by almost 22% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the Fortune 100.
- Employment Law Compliance Software Solutions: This is a first to market Software-as-a-Service starting with our Minimum Wage product and Paid Leave products, which allow companies to identify and track which laws apply to their locations and employees, then provides all relevant data to make decisions. This service was created in response to requests from some of our largest customers who recognized that employment law expansion across and variances between jurisdictions (Federal, State and Local) were too difficult to manually track.
GovDocs has grown revenue annually by 18% since 2008 with a 96% customer retention rate, primarily due to our Postings Update Program both obtaining and retaining customers – as employment law postings are required by law, every company has an existing provider. Our Software Solutions are an entirely new line of business that gives us great growth potential to create a full Employment Law Compliance (ELC) platform of solutions, it is also challenging us to reinvent how we view urgency, innovation and teamwork.
You must be authorized to work in the United States. Immigration or work visa sponsorship will not be provided. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire
Send resume, salary requirements and cover letter to: