This position has been filled. Please visit our Careers page for more openings.
We believe that the best way for us to grow, is through a work environment that allows us more flexibility whereby employees can be together in the office where interactions can happen with higher frequency and effectiveness (collaboration and team-engagement) – especially when dealing with complex problems and business innovation, balanced with work-from-home where we have more focused, uninterrupted time with minimal distractions for dedicated project/productive work.
Best Places to Work 2021:
GovDocs has been named one of the 2021 Best Places to Work by the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal!
Being named an honoree was no easy feat, as they received over 300 nominations for the award. GovDocs was one of the top-scoring Minnesota businesses honored in the medium company category (50-250 employees) for creating a fun, challenging, and rewarding workplace.
Read more about GovDocs as Best Places to Work 2021 here: https://bizj.us/1qbeau
Reporting to the Vice President of Growth, the Implementation Coordinator (IC) will be responsible for onboarding new clients into GovDocs’ employment law compliance subscription services. This role will manage the full life cycle of implementation projects with a focus on successful and on-time project completion. Projects generally last 2-8 weeks depending on client size and complexity. The IC will run multiple projects concurrently and may complete over 100 projects a year.
The Implementation Coordinator will be the first point of contact for new clients after the initial sale and will need to have a deep understanding of each customer’s expectations, thus ensuring a great client experience during initial launch. This individual will set the tone for both a successful onboarding, and a successful future partnership which will drive client expansion.
Although the role’s focus is managing client-facing projects, the IC will need to coordinate across internal departments including Sales, Client Services, Operations and Finance to ensure a successful completion of the project, meeting of the client’s expectations and transitioning them to steady-state.
You will be successful as the Implementation Coordinator if you:
- Possess the ability to concurrently manage multiple and varied projects, including developing project objectives, prioritizing project responsibilities, delegating tasks, executing project deliverables, and tracking projects to successful completion through all implementation stages.
- Obsess over the customer experience and constantly seek ways to optimize it.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills including written, verbal, and presentation.
- Collaborate effectively across internal departments including Sales, Client Services, Operations and Finance.
- Is excited to lead presentations and conduct training for clients on the GovDocs solutions to drive early product engagement and set them up for program success.
- Display professionalism in all interactions with clients and internal teams.
- Constantly look for ways to improve the process, feeling empowered to bring those ideas forth and make change happen.
- Have a technical aptitude.
- Recognize valuable customer trends and communicate to Product, Sales, Account Management and Production teams allowing GovDocs products and services to continually exceed market expectations.
- 2+ years of Implementation and/or Project Coordinator experience
- Experience using CRM, ERP tools and collaboration software
- Ability to juggle constantly changing priorities and flexibility to adapt to change
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills with a preference toward those who have and/or are comfortable with presenting to senior levels within an organization
- Team skills that attract others to work with and for you
- Self-aware and self-critical
- Motivated by results of the customer and company
- Peers at previous workplaces will remark at how good you are at your job and how much they enjoy working with you
This position is critical to the success of our business and the compensation package will be commensurate with candidate’s experience and skills. Compensation will include base salary and performance-based incentives. Benefits include paid vacation, paid volunteer time and paid holidays, medical and dental, and matching 401(k).
GovDocs serves companies in building and executing their employment law compliance programs in two primary ways:
- Employment Law Posting Service: We manage all the complexities of identifying and providing the required set of employment law postings from the 1,500+ potential postings across the U.S. and Canada. Using proprietary technology, we allow companies to manage, track and verify postings at each of their locations – including our patent pending PosterCheck technology. Our Employment Law Posting Update service is used by almost 20% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the Fortune 100.
- Employment Law Compliance Software Solutions: This is a first to market Software-as-a-Service starting with our Minimum Wage product and Paid Leave products, which allow companies to identify and track which laws apply to their locations and employees, then provides all relevant data to make decisions. This service was created in response to requests from some of our largest customers who recognized that employment law expansion across and variances between jurisdictions (Federal, State and Local) were too difficult to manually track.
GovDocs has grown revenue annually by 20% since 2008 with a 96% customer retention rate, primarily due to our Postings Update Program both obtaining and retaining customers – as employment law postings are required by law, every company has an existing provider. Our Software Solutions are an entirely new line of business that gives us great growth potential to create a full Employment Law Compliance (ELC) platform of solutions, it is also challenging us to reinvent how we view urgency, innovation and teamwork.
You must be authorized to work in the United States. Immigration or work visa sponsorship will not be provided. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire
Send resume, salary requirements and cover letter to:
Department: Professional Services