This position has been filled. Please visit our Careers page for other openings.
Flexible Work Model:
We believe that the best way for us to grow, is through a work environment that allows us more flexibility whereby employees can be together in the office where interactions can happen with higher frequency and effectiveness (collaboration and team-engagement) – especially when dealing with complex problems and business innovation, balanced with work-from-home where we have more focused, uninterrupted time with minimal distractions for dedicated project/productive work.
Best Places to Work 2021:
GovDocs was named one of the 2021 Best Places to Work by the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal!
Being named an honoree was no easy feat, as they received over 300 nominations for this year’s award. GovDocs was one of the top-scoring Minnesota businesses honored in the medium company category (50-250 employees) for creating a fun, challenging, and rewarding workplace.
Read more about GovDocs as Best Places to Work 2021 here: https://bizj.us/1qbeau
The GovDocs Product Delivery team is responsible for the complete lifecycle of orders and the required functionality (tech), processes, and vendors needed to meet client demand and support of the GovDocs physical products. You ensure all orders are processed accurately and delivered to the client in a timely fashion. This is achieved by facilitating or managing discrete steps, processes, software functionality and vendors during the order setup, creation, fulfillment, and delivery processes.
What you will (have the freedom to) do…
- Design and implement repeatable processes to ensure consistent on-time delivery of orders.
- Define and enable the best practices working with outsourced Print and Fulfillment vendors with an emphasis on margin control and business continuity.
- Provide leadership, mentoring, training, and guidance to the Product Delivery team.
- Partner with Product Management and Business Systems teams to optimize the ordering process and COGS (shipping, substrate, packaging, etc..) for physical posters.
- Work with your team to establish vendor performance standards and continually monitor performance to meet expectations.
- Help GovDocs optimize shipping methods to reduce costs and ensure on time delivery.
- Explore and implement potential cost-savings gained through work-flow efficiencies and/or technologies (data systems/APIs) between GovDocs and its Print and Fulfillment vendor(s).
- Maintain a high degree of communication across Product Management, Finance, Client Services, Implementation, Legal Compliance, Sales, and Marketing departments to establish alignment.
- Support Business Continuity plans and testing.
- Ask why, a fair amount.
Who you are…
- Experience working in the Digital Print and Fulfillment industry especially managing outsourced Print and Fulfillment vendors.
- Understand fulfillment logistics, shipping regulations and cost optimization.
- Possess tactfulness (ability to make a point, while not making an enemy).
- Strong leadership and people skills with opportunities to grow along with the company.
- A good communicator (written and verbal) of expectations.
- Enjoy monitoring, identifying, and analyzing problems to implement solutions.
- Skill in supporting the development and implementation of change initiatives and/or processes, including diagraming workflows and communicating to internal stakeholders that results in alignment and movement.
- Understand the need for a positive customer end-user experience.
- The ability to work collaboratively and build relationships.
- Strong negotiation, management, and decision-making skills.
- Ability to travel on occasion for work.
- And lastly… a good sense of humor (it helps everyone manage through the change at a growth-oriented company).
This position is critical to the success of our business and the compensation package will be commensurate with candidate’s experience and skills. Compensation will include base salary and performance-based incentives. Benefits include paid vacation, paid volunteer time and paid holidays, medical and dental, and 401(k).
GovDocs serves companies in building and executing their employment law compliance programs in two primary ways:
- Employment Law Posting Service: We manage all the complexities of identifying and providing the required set of employment law postings from the 1,700+ potential postings across the U.S. and Canada. Using proprietary technology, we allow companies to manage, track and verify postings at each of their locations – including our patent pending PosterCheck technology. Our Employment Law Posting Update service is used by almost 22% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the Fortune 100.
- Employment Law Compliance Software Solutions: This is a first to market Software-as-a-Service starting with our Minimum Wage product and Paid Leave products, which allow companies to identify and track which laws apply to their locations and employees, then provides all relevant data to make decisions. This service was created in response to requests from some of our largest customers who recognized that employment law expansion across and variances between jurisdictions (Federal, State and Local) were too difficult to manually track.
GovDocs has grown revenue annually by 18% since 2008 with a 96% customer retention rate, primarily due to our Postings Update Program both obtaining and retaining customers – as employment law postings are required by law, every company has an existing provider. Our Software Solutions are an entirely new line of business that gives us great growth potential to create a full Employment Law Compliance (ELC) platform of solutions, it is also challenging us to reinvent how we view urgency, innovation and teamwork.
You must be authorized to work in the United States. Immigration or work visa sponsorship will not be provided. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Send resume, salary requirements and cover letter to: [email protected]