This position has been filled. Please visit our Careers page for other openings.
The Production Coordinator’s primary responsibility is the fulfillment of custom or complex projects. This will require advanced knowledge of materials and high degree of interaction with inventory management software and transportation management software. A strong attention to detail is required, as the position will have a high degree of variability in the orders processed. Reports to the Production Manager.
- Custom Projects
- Own the custom projects as assigned by the Production Manager.
- Provide status updates on the custom projects. (schedule and completion)
- Print materials, pull parts, fulfill and ship custom orders.
- PO Receipt and put away.
- Receive all inbound materials and process PO’s.
- Put away all items as required by inventory management system.
- Maintain KPI performance on receipt and put away.
- Update Execution
- Assist with distribution of materials to the part time kitters
- Assist with the QA process of fulfillment activities by part timers
- Consolidate finished materials into shipment ready pallets
- Load finished materials onto specified carriers
- Back-up Duties
- Assist with Daily orders when volume is high or when covering for peer’s time off
- Assist with Large orders when volume is high or when covering for peer’s time off
- Assist with Update orders when volume is high or when covering for peer’s time off
- Safety Team member
- Become certified on power equipment
- Attend project meetings as needed
- Work closely with supply chain manager, production manager, and fulfillment colleagues.
- Participate in daily stand up meetings and quarterly company meetings.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience with complex order fulfillment, shipments, receiving and proactively identifying opportunities or roadblocks.
- Intermediate computer skills.
- Experience working as part of a team.
- ERP experience, particularly with NetSuite, highly desired
- Ability to flex to the highest priority. This will change daily.
- Problem solver: Seek out relevant information and decide the appropriate next steps to get the desired results.
- Able to juggle multiple tasks and manage personal workload.
- Motivated by results of the customer and company.
- Good sense of humor, self‐aware and self‐critical, but not arrogant.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a teammate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to, stand, sit; talk, hear, and use hands and fingers
- Light to moderate lifting up to 50 lbs is required
Compensation is $18/hour and the role is eligible for performance- and company-based incentives. Benefits include paid vacation, paid volunteer time and paid holidays, medical and dental, and matching 401(k).
Send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to: [email protected]