Posting Date: Nov. 10, 2023
We believe that the best way for us to grow, is through a hybrid work environment that allows us more flexibility whereby employees can be together in the office where interactions can happen with higher frequency and effectiveness (collaboration and team-engagement) – especially when dealing with complex problems and business innovation, balanced with work-from-home where we have more focused, uninterrupted time with minimal distractions for dedicated project/productive work.
Best Places to Work 2021:
GovDocs has been named one of the 2021 Best Places to Work by the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal! Being named an honoree was no easy feat, as they received over 300 nominations for this year’s award. GovDocs was one of the top-scoring Minnesota businesses honored in the medium company category (50-250 employees) for creating a fun, challenging, and rewarding workplace. Read more about GovDocs as Best Places to Work 2021 here: https://bizj.us/1qbeau
Reporting to the Director of Client Services, the Senior Customer Service Representative provides a unique opportunity to blend both your customer service skills and relationship building skills. You will develop relationships with your own portfolio of assigned corporate customers, connect with key contacts, and develop an understanding of their business requirements and goals. Additionally, you will provide support for the shared Customer Service phone lines and shared email inboxes responding to incoming requests from both retail clients and key corporate accounts.
- Maintain customer relationships for assigned accounts by providing a high degree of customer service and ensuring client engagement and satisfaction.
- Retain customers by conducting regular contact with customers to ensure customer satisfaction, on time renewals, and accurate and on-time invoicing.
- Respond to incoming emails and phones calls via your personal inbox as well as the shared Customer Service lines.
- Provide internal feedback from customers to ensure that GovDocs’ products and services continually meet customer needs.
- Collaborate with the Client Services team to bring best practices and process efficiencies to the group that create a better experience for the team and our clients.
- Partner with internal GovDocs teams to ensure that customers’ compliance program needs are met.
- 5 years of customer service experience preferred in a professional services company
- Experienced using CRM tools and or order entry/fulfillment tools
- Extremely strong client one-on-one communication skills; grace under pressure.
- High sense of urgency
- Ability to think two steps ahead, multi-task, and excel in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to collaborate cross-departmentally including Sales, Product and Operations
- Team skills that attract others to work with and for you
- Good sense of humor
- Self-aware and self-critical
- Motivated by results of the customer and company
- Peers at previous workplaces will remark at how good you are at your job
GovDocs serves companies in building and executing their employment law compliance programs in two primary ways:
- Employment Law Posting Service: We manage all the complexities of identifying and providing the required set of employment law postings from the 1,700+ potential postings across the U.S. and Canada. Using proprietary technology, we allow companies to manage, track and verify postings at each of their locations – including our patent pending PosterCheck technology. Our Employment Law Posting Update service is used by almost 22% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the Fortune 100.
- Employment Law Compliance Software Solutions: This is a first to market Software-as-a-Service starting with our Minimum Wage product and Paid Leave products, which allow companies to identify and track which laws apply to their locations and employees, then provides all relevant data to make decisions. This service was created in response to requests from some of our largest customers who recognized that employment law expansion across and variances between jurisdictions (Federal, State and Local) were too difficult to manually track.
GovDocs has grown revenue annually by 18% since 2008 with a 96% customer retention rate, primarily due to our Postings Update Program both obtaining and retaining customers – as employment law postings are required by law, every company has an existing provider. Our Software Solutions are an entirely new line of business that gives us great growth potential to create a full Employment Law Compliance (ELC) platform of solutions, it is also challenging us to reinvent how we view urgency, innovation and teamwork.
You must be authorized to work in the United States. Immigration or work visa sponsorship will not be provided. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
This position is critical to the success of our business and the compensation package will be commensurate with candidate’s experience and skills. Compensation will include base salary and performance-based incentives. Benefits include paid vacation, paid volunteer time and paid holidays, medical and dental, and matching 401(k). Send resume, salary requirements and cover letter to: