This position has been filled. Please visit our Careers page for other openings.
Reporting to the Director of Business Systems & Operations, the Implementation Project Manager is responsible for onboarding new clients into GovDocs’ employment law compliance postings and data programs. The Implementation Project Manager manages implementation projects end to end with a focus on successful and on-time project completion. Additionally, the Implementation Project Manager provides a deep understanding of each customers’ expectations, thus ensuring a great client experience during initial launch.
The Implementation Project Manager sets the tone for a successful future partnership between GovDocs and its clients, laying the groundwork for customer success and expansion. Working very closely with several internal GovDocs departments is essential to managing all stages of the implementation life cycle. The Implementation Project Manager will provide a seamless transition from Sales into ongoing Account Management.
You will be successful as the Implementation Project Manager if you:
- Possess the ability to manage multiple and varied projects, including developing project objectives, prioritizing project responsibilities, delegating tasks, executing project deliverables, and tracking projects to successful completion through all implementation stages.
- Obsess over the customer experience and constantly seek ways to optimize it.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills including written, verbal, and presentation.
- Are excited to conduct training for clients on the GovDocs solutions and platform to drive early product engagement and set them up for program success.
- Recognize valuable customer trends and communicate to Product, Sales, Account Management and Production teams allowing GovDocs products and services to continually exceed market expectations.
- Display professional persistence.
- Constantly look for ways to improve the process, feeling empowered to bring those ideas forth and make change happen.
- Have a technical aptitude.
- 2 years of Implementation and or Project Management experience in a professional services company
- Experience using CRM, ERP tools and collaboration software (i.e. SmartSheet)
- Ability to juggle constantly changing priorities and flexibility to adapt to change
- Fantastic presentation development and experience in presenting to senior levels within an organization
- Team skills that attract others to work with and for you
- Good sense of humor
- Self-aware and self-critical
- Motivated by results of the customer and company
- Peers at previous workplaces will remark at how good you are at your job
This position is critical to the success of our business and the compensation package will be commensurate with candidate’s experience and skills. Compensation will include base salary and performance-based incentives. Benefits include paid vacation, paid volunteer time and paid holidays, medical and dental, and matching 401(k).
GovDocs has been named one of the 2021 Best Places to Work by the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal!
Being named an honoree was no easy feat, as they received over 300 nominations for this year’s award. GovDocs was one of the top-scoring Minnesota businesses honored in the medium company category (50-250 employees) for creating a fun, challenging, and rewarding workplace.
GovDocs serves companies in building and executing their employment law compliance programs in two primary ways:
- Employment Law Posting Service: We manage all the complexities of identifying and providing the required set of employment law postings from the 1,500+ potential postings across the U.S. and Canada. Using proprietary technology, we allow companies to manage, track and verify postings at each of their locations – including our patent pending PosterCheck technology. Our Employment Law Posting Update service is used by almost 20% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the Fortune 100.
- Employment Law Compliance Software Solutions: This is a first to market Software-as-a-Service starting with our Minimum Wage product and Paid Leave products, which allow companies to identify and track which laws apply to their locations and employees, then provides all relevant data to make decisions. This service was created in response to requests from some of our largest customers who recognized that employment law expansion across and variances between jurisdictions (Federal, State and Local) were too difficult to manually track.
GovDocs has grown revenue annually by 20% since 2008 with a 96% customer retention rate, primarily due to our Postings Update Program both obtaining and retaining customers – as employment law postings are required by law, every company has an existing provider. Our Software Solutions are an entirely new line of business that gives us great growth potential to create a full Employment Law Compliance (ELC) platform of solutions, it is also challenging us to reinvent how we view urgency, innovation and teamwork.
Send resume, salary requirements and cover letter to: