California is often leading the charge when it comes to new and emerging employment law trends, and 2024 is no exception. Join GovDocs Senior Counsel and Director of Employment Law and Compliance, Jana Bjorklund, as she explores some of the most notable new employment laws for California employers this year.
Register for our webinar, “Coastal Compliance: Navigating California Employment Law in 2024,” where you’ll learn more about the following California-related topics:
- Enhanced California Paid Sick Leave Benefits
- New Reproductive Loss Leave
- Non-Compete Agreements
- New Employee Protections Around Marijuana Use
- Workplace Violence Prevention Plans
- Pending California Bills to Watch