WHAT: GovDocs is partnering with Cushman & Wakefield to host an interactive compliance roundtable, where they’ll discuss the strategies and best practices large, multilocation employers implement to effectively manage their company-wide labor law compliance programs.
- Challenges: What parts of the process are painful?
- Staff: Who is involved in this process? How much time do they spend?
- Resources: What do you use to stay on top of laws?
- Communication: How do you coordinate poster updates with your locations?
- Wish list: What would make this process easier?
WHEN: Tuesday, May 21, 2019, 8:30 – 11 a.m. (including complimentary breakfast)
WHERE: Cushman & Wakefield, 225 W. Wacker Dr., #3000, Chicago, IL 60606
TO REGISTER: Email Raisa Guillemette, GovDocs